Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), is the process of bettering your website’s online visibility in organic (unsponsored) search engine results. The higher your website ranks in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo, the more likely people will visit your site over lower ranked competitors.
For all our websites we provide complete Onsite Search Engine Optimization which includes:
- Keyword Research
- Optimized title tags and Meta descriptions
- Valid doc type and error free coding
- Proper use and structure of heading tags
- Optimized images (page load)
- Optimized image title tags and alt tags
- Local Business, Organization or Website Schema
- Dynamic XML Sitemap creation
- Static Robots.txt (Robots Exclusion Protocol)
- Video sitemap (when applicable)
The above is rock-solid Search Engine Optimization (Onsite SEO) and is crucial to bettering your business or organization’s positioning in all major search engines.
Wildflower’s onsite search engine optimization is included (up to 7 pages) with all websites we build. Additional Pages: $120 / page.
If you would like to know more about our search engine optimization services Please Contact Us.
Other Search Engine Optimization Services
- Citation building and cleanup
- A/B design and testing services
- SEO copywriting