Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), is the process of bettering your website’s online visibility in organic (unsponsored) search engine results. The higher your website ranks in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo, the more likely people will visit your site over lower ranked competitors.
For all our websites we provide Standard Search Engine Optimization which includes:
- Proper use of Meta tags
- Valid doc type and error free coding
- Proper use of heading tags, image title tags and alt tags
- Custom title tags and Meta descriptions (up to 7 pages)
- Professional plugin setup with basic options
The above is rock-solid Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that will get your site properly listed with all major search engines. We believe this level of optimization to be both adequate and necessary for most small businesses and we provide this service at no additional charge (up to 7 pages) for all websites we build.
For businesses and organizations in heavily competitive markets where search engine placement is more critical we recommend our Advanced Search Engine Optimization Service below.
Our Advanced Search Engine Optimization Service adds:
- In-depth analysis of your business and competition
- In-depth keyword and industry research
- Local Business, Organization or Website Schema
- Creation of well-crafted title tags and Meta descriptions for pages and posts
- Content addition and / or adjustment recommendations (when necessary)
- Dynamic XML Sitemap creation and configuration
- Video sitemap
- Static Robots.txt
- Google Analytics integration and Google Plus profile inclusion
- Webmaster Verification Tool integration for Google, Bing and Pinterest
Price: $750 plus $75 per / page.
We also offer SEO split (A/B testing) and multivariate testing services.
What can I do on my own?
- Write keyword-rich, targeted copy, but never gratuitously stuff keywords into your content.
- Make sure title tags and Meta descriptions are highly relevant to page content
- Add new content and update the existing content of your site regularly.
- Check your site regularly for dead / broken links.
- Scan your site regularly for malware / blacklisting.
- Submit your site to relevant online business directories like Google My Business and Bing places for business.
- Promote on Facebook, Twitter and other Social Networking sites.
- Name images intuitively and include title and alt tags